Head of Alliances
Location: Sector-62, Noida.
- Identify, acquire and build long term, strategic relationships with referral, product or service alliance partners in different markets to strengthen Vinculum’s value to its customers
- Facilitate the development of strategic business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed mutual business goals and identify opportunities to create demand through lead generation activities, target account selling strategies and drive GTM
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards.
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners.
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Can work with and influence internal stakeholders in product, Sales & marketing to drive Partner GTM ‘s
- Lead as individual contributor & as a team leader, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Can negotiate and close partnership contracts and close deals
- MBA with 12+ years’ experience in a similar role working for a SaaS Company
- Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills.
- Must have demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity.
- Can thrive in an unstructured start up environment
- Go Getter & Self- starter who can lead by example
Min. Experience: 12+ years’