Location: Noida, India
We are looking for an organized and self-starting Salesforce Administrator for our NOIDA office to take ownership of our sales & marketing data.
- Manage all technical aspects of our sales / marketing infrastructure, which includes Salesforce, Marketing automation tools like Hubspot etc.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams on brainstorming and mapping out systems architecture and then serving as the point person for implementation.
- Assist Marketing and Sales teams with process optimization and system integration.
- Document processes and best practices and train Sales and Marketing staff on data hygiene.
- Establish and maintain scalable CRM processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain reporting metrics on the effectiveness and business impact of Sales and Marketing activities to help develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Should have 2-5 years of experience as a CRM administrator in a fast-growing organization.
- Must be intimately familiar with Salesforce objects and best practices surrounding their use including: Opportunity Products, Campaigns, Data loader, Salesforce Reports, Views, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Record Types, Page Layouts.
- Possesses strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and has experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Should be superior project manager who can manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while continually reporting on progress to internal stakeholders.
- Should be technically capable, an excellent communicator, and possesses the desire to improve processes.
Min. Experience: 2-5 Years