We are looking for an organized and self-starting Salesforce Administrator for our NOIDA office to take ownership of our sales & marketing data. Responsibilities
- Manage all technical aspects of our sales / marketing infrastructure, which includes Salesforce, Marketing automation tools like Hubspot etc.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams on brainstorming and mapping out systems architecture and then serving as the point person for implementation.
- Assist Marketing and Sales teams with process optimization and system integration.
- Document processes and best practices and train Sales and Marketing staff on data hygiene.
- Establish and maintain scalable CRM processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain reporting metrics on the effectiveness and business impact of Sales and Marketing activities to help develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Should have 2-5 years of experience as a CRM administrator in a fast-growing organization.
- Must be intimately familiar with Salesforce objects and best practices surrounding their use including: Opportunity Products, Campaigns, Data loader, Salesforce Reports, Views, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Record Types, Page Layouts.
- Possesses strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and has experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Should be superior project manager who can manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while continually reporting on progress to internal stakeholders.
- Should be technically capable, an excellent communicator, and possesses the desire to improve processes.
We are looking for a Content Marketer to join our marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, ebooks/whitepapers and marketing copy for website and campaigns.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Create, proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as per ongoing needs
- Proven work experience of 2-6 years as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role in eCommerce/Retail-Tech/ SaaS Product Organizations
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (preferably WordPress)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Any Graduate (preferably in Journalism/Mass Comm/English/Marketing)