OMNICHANNEL ORDER MANAGEMENT
The line between Online and Offline Retailing is gradually diminishing. Today every offline player is keen on exploring online market and vice-versa. Omnichannel retail is a Multichannel retailing approach, which offers the ability to retailers to provide the consistent experience to customers by converging their offline and online channels. Omnichannel retailing is considered as a savior to brick and mortar business and a brilliant booster for the online brands.
Vin eRetail helps retailers in their Omnichannel journey by catering to “Click and collect”, “Ship from Store” and other order management problems which business needs to solve. Following product capabilities make Vin eRetail perfect tech solution for the Omnichannel need –
- Vin eRetail is preintegrated with 30+ webshops, cart solutions and marketplaces to facilitate easy order handling and fulfillment across multiple channels using a single pane.
- Easy and customizable label, invoice, manifest report prints.
- Ability to process orders in bulk to reduce order processing time and manage large order volumes.
- Integration with 40+ shipping partner for last mile delivery.
- Integrated cloud Point of Sale for store operations.
1. Click and Collect
Vin eRetail enables retailers to accept orders online through company website/ marketplace and pick up from the store by solving the following –
- Route order to the right store where the customer would come for pick-up.
- Identify and segregate such orders so that they are not processed and shipped like the standard orders
- Assign and block inventory for such orders so that there is no stock-out scenario when customers come for pick-up
- Prioritize such orders for inventory allocation over normal orders
2. Ship From Store
The customer may shop for an item using a catalogue, a website, marketplace or a physical store and want it shipped to his delivery location. Vin eRetail enables this flow in the following ways–
- Route that order to the correct fulfillment center for order processing
- Quick and easy print of invoices, labels, manifests for such ordes
- Optimal transporter selection via predefined shipping rules to reduce shipping costs
Cross Channel Inventory Management
With multiple channels, it becomes a tedious task to individually monitor, update and manage inventory on each channel. Vin eRetail helps you automate and centralize inventory management with stock updation across all channels on real-time basis
- Maintain centralized and integrated inventory view for all channels
- Auto-publish updated inventory on all marketplace channels
- Option to maintain channel and SKU level safety stock levels to avoid stock-outs and overbooking
Cross Channel Returns Management
With OmniChannel retailing, customer gets the flexibility to return an order to any store irrespective of the channel from where it was purchased. Vin eRetail is integrated to all channels across all locations to ensure that the customer enjoys a unified and integrated shopping experience.
- Accept return for order placed online or offline through any channel.
- Easy return receipt generation for a seamless experience.
- Easy receiving, QC and re-stocking flow for the returned item.
Vin eRetail is already integrated with some of the leading ERPs (SAP, Tally, Quickbooks etc.) to enables seamless data interfacing between the systems. Transactions such as Invoice, Returns, Purchase, Purchase Returns, Item Master, Customers get synced with Vin eRetail. The integration method also depends on the ERP –
- Easy integration with SAP, Navision etc through APIs.
- Vin eRetail standard APIs for integration and data sharing with any system.
- Full compliance to local taxation and accounting regulations.
- Reduced time allocation for accounting issues.