GDPR @ Vinculum
We are GDPR Compliant!
As a market leader in Product Syndication, content listing, Omnichannel order orchestration and Fulfillment, @Vinculum we take data protection and privacy seriously and we are delighted to say that we are GDPR compliant. We believe that our customers have a right to privacy, and we have been exceeding industry standards in this regard for years.
GDPR is a game-changer in the world of privacy and data protection, and at Vinculum, we are committed to complying with this regulation, regardless of where our customers are located. Personal data is any information that belongs to a specific person, including their name, email address, financial info, political opinions, genetic data, biometric data, IP address, physical address, sexual orientation, and ethnicity. GDPR ensures that this data is kept safe and secure.
- Increasing awareness within the firm
- Analyzing all Vinculum products against GDPR regulations
- Creating an Information Asset Registry
- Evaluating our sub-processors
- Designating internal privacy champions
- Engaging a Data Protection Officer
- Building privacy by design into our applications
- Updating our Data Processing Addendum
- Completing Data Protection Impact Analyses
- Conducting internal audits
- Improving our data security methods and processes
- Cleaning up our databases
At Vinculum, we are committed to respecting our customers' privacy and keeping their data safe and secure. If you have any questions or concerns about GDPR compliance, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]