About this Policy:
The policy will no longer apply if you navigate away from this site. We are not responsible for other sites’ information handling practices.
Who we are:
We are Vinculum Solutions, a company enabling the eCommerce ecosystem with powerful SaaS-based products for Multi-Channel Retailing in India and Internationally. Our registered office is at Vinculum Solutions, Building No. 1, First Floor, Infospace Building, Plot 2B, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307. Please check our About Us
How we collect information:
The only information we collect is what you provide us about yourself. We collect information at several points:
How your information is used:
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used to integrate our site with popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Social Media cookies allow visitors to share content quickly and easily with their social networks.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to measure website traffic and activity.
- Online forms:
Our online forms collect information about you when you register for our newsletter or subscribe to our blog if you complete any of the various forms on our site to contact us, make inquiries, download our resources and apply to us. We collect your name, email address, phone number, the details of your business and other relevant information, which is indicated on the form that you need to complete.
- Customer Contact:
You may provide us information by contacting us via email or by other means. The comments you provide, along with your contact information may be kept by us in our records for further communication with you. This information allows us to improve our service to you when we reach out to you in case a follow-up to your feedback is needed. We may also collect any other information you provide to us after initial contact.
- Other Information:
We also collect information about your IP address, browser type, the URLs you visited before and after visiting our site, page hits, and page views.
We mainly collect two types of information from you:
With whom we share this information:
- Personal Information – We use this information and all details provided by you to give you a user experience that is more personalized and relevant to you.
- Session Information – By using session information about your experience on Vinculum, we are able to troubleshoot any technical issues, as well as enhance the usability of our website.
- In connection with a joint marketing campaign, seminar etc., offered by Vinculum and a third party, we may share your information with any third parties participating in such an offering.
- We may share information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we are required by, or believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
You have the right to :
Security of your Information:
- Opt-out of any mailing lists you are subscribed to: While we strive to provide you with offers and services that are of benefit and interest to you, we offer you the ability to opt out of receiving information of our products and services at any time.
- Change or Access your information: You may at any time access and change your account or personal information or subscribed services. You can easily access and manage your subscription preferences by following the links that may be provided within our subscription emails. We request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our service to you.
We endeavor to undertake initiatives to keep your information secure at all times. We have internal procedures in place requiring our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Note that Vinculum may transfer and store your personal information to our overseas facilities. However, this is no way changes our commitment to the privacy and security of your data.
We may add to, or change this Policy from time to time. The updated policy will be available on our website. If you wish to get in touch with us or have any queries about the amendments made to the way we handle your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com
at any time.