Samflax collaborates with Vinculum to transform their business
All about Samflax:
Samflax is a leading US-based chain of art supply stores. Established by four brothers from the Flax family, with primary locations in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Chicago, each business was independently owned and operated, yet through common branding, they represented a coast-to-coast Flax Art Supply.
As of March 2016, Flax family owned and operated specialty retail stores continue in Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco & Oakland.
The retailer partnered with Vinculum to enable an Omnichannel experience for their customers.
The retailer wanted to expand into the eCommerce market space. In order to provide an Omnichannel experience to their customers, they needed to seamlessly manage their orders – both offline and online, as well as view their inventory in real-time.
The major challenges they faced were –
- A robust IT solution to help them make an O2O transformation. The solution would help enable multiple pickups/delivery options & delight customers.
- Automation of business processes to enable an efficient and seamless fulfillment cycle of online orders and manage their inventory efficiently.
What they needed at this time was a solution that could help them manage their operations, making them more efficient and streamlined.
The Vinculum Solution:
We worked with Samflax to help them transform their business. We implemented our O2O suite consisting of multi-channel order management, inventory management and point of sales solutions with ready integrations to web stores, marketplaces, and ERPs. Sam Flax was able to automate fulfillment of orders from retail stores and their web store via a one-stop O2O solution.
This solution enabled automated fulfillment of orders from marketplaces and web store. It allowed them to –
- Improve their customer engagement and shopping experience.
- Streamline their order fulfillment processes
- Automate their operations for faster and more cost-effective order fulfillment.
The implementation of our O2O suite meant that they could save on costs and resources reduce manual processes – and improve their order and inventory management.
Read the complete story of how we helped Samflax here.
Any tips or questions for us? Leave them in the comments below.
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!