Coming to IRF 2019, Mumbai? Visit Vinculum at Booth #A22
Team Vinculum is participating at IRF 2019, Mumbai to help brands, retailers, marketplaces, 3PLs and brand distributors give their customers seamless shopping experience across all sales channels through SaaS products for:
- Automated catalog listing
- Order and inventory management
- Warehousing and fulfillment
- Marketplace payments reconciliation
- Consistent product and master data management
- Cross border e-commerce
Date: 24-25 September 2019
Venue: Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai
Interested in Vinculum? Set up a meeting with us at IRF 2019.
About IRF 2019
IRF – India Retail Forum is an annual event where brands from retail industry meet and connect over a course of two days.
With an expected footfall of over 2,000 delegates, IRF 2019 will exhibit 100+ companies. Around 200 speakers will present insights, trends and strategies to succeed in retail industry over keynote sessions, presentations and panel discussions.
Vinculum’s Agenda at IRF 2019
Our agenda at IRF 2019 is to help brands, retailers, marketplaces, 3PLs and brand distributors with:
- Automated catalog listing – Create catalog once and push it on 40+ marketplaces in 25+ sub-categories across 10+ countries in less than 5 minutes. Save time and money on listing your catalogs to multiple marketplaces manually.
- Order & Inventory Management – Take control of your orders, inventory and returns through a single, real-time dashboard view of your orders and inventory across all sales channels.
- Warehousing and Fulfillment – Our SaaS solution supports both B2B and B2C warehousing needs. In fact, for the 3rd consecutive year, our WMS has been recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrant for WMS.
- Marketplace Payments Reconciliation – Identify leakages on marketplaces such as commission overcharges, shipping overcharges, pick-pack overcharges etc. and get your money back from marketplaces.
- Consistent Product and Master Data Management – Synchronize your content across multiple channels and geographies for a unified view across all internal and external systems (single view of truth).
- Cross Border eCommerce – With the help of our network of 70+ partners across US, MEA, SEA and India, we enable brands sell across 30+ countries.
If any of the above use cases interests you, meet us @ booth #A22.
Vinculum’s Panel Discussion at IRF 2019
Annajee Nott, Co-founder, Vinculum will participate in a panel discussion – ‘How retailers are innovating customer experience on cyberspace driven by deep tech analytics: LEAD (Loyalty, Experience, Analytics, Digital)’.
Date & Time: 25th September 2019 | 10:30 – 11:15 AM IST
- Rithish Saralaya, VP-Engineering, Goibibo
- Ashish Jain, Head – Ecommerce and Digital, Godrej and Boyce
- Sauvik Banerjjee, Technology & Digital Leadership (Strategy, Advisory & Engineering), TATA Group
- Caroline Leong, Chief Customer Officer, Timezone
Key Discussion Points
- Adopting multi-channel, seamless loyalty approach to reward customers in real-time, on any channel
- Connecting and recognizing customers at all touchpoints
- Yielding stronger engagement and higher spends with personal and authentic customer experiences
- Social media and customer loyalty: Creating social communities as hubs for brand evangelists
- How is AI changing customer loyalty forever
- Preparing for chatbots in loyalty: Chatbots take preference and can service the customer faster and easier
- Realigning metrics, analytics, experience design, and innovation around customer journeys
- Maintaining a ‘human touch’ and upgrading from mass service to mass personalization
- Providing assisted service to more digitally primed self-service channel engagements
- Going beyond NPS and satisfaction surveys
- Building effective programs around core customer experience efforts
- Moving seamlessly to cloud-based analytics and bringing IoT to life
If you are coming to IRF 2019, set up a meeting with us and discover how we can help you fulfill all your retail needs so that you can scale faster and delight your customers.
See you at IRF 2019!
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!