DTDC powers eCommerce fulfillment with Vinculum’s cloud-based WMS
DTDC Express Limited, India’s largest delivery network, has been operating for over 25 years across 10,000+ locations.
Apart from being a master at regular courier/parcel delivery service, DTDC is now a major player in the space of eCommerce fulfillment, cross-border eCommerce trade, warehousing and other services that deliver value to their customers.
Vinculum is enabling DTDC to complete the entire cycle of eCommerce fulfillment for its clients. Its cloud-based WMS, Vin eRetail WMS is helping DTDC with:
- Integration with multiple channels for order capturing and fulfillment.
- Tracking and Managing Inventory for multiple clients in a single location.
- Deliveries and Reverse Logistics.
- Managing all Warehousing Operations.
- Running multiple warehouse locations in a single instance.
Global Business to Consumer eCommerce sales has witnessed a sharp growth over the last few years. eCommerce fulfillment is critical to enabling this growth. The sector has seen over US$5oo million invested in 2015 by Indian investors alone, with the aim to create 3PLs focussed on eCommerce fulfillment. Read more about how eCommerce fulfillment enables Multi-Channel Retailing here:
Any tips or comments for us? Let us know in the comments below.
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!