Niko’s undertakes eCommerce fulfillment with cloud-based WMS
All about Niko’s Logistics:
Niko’s Logistics is a specialty delivery company in Thailand focused on customer service with efficiency client and professional delivery in a distinctive and brand building format.
Niko’s provides the fastest, most convenient, and innovative delivery options enabling consumers to get their online purchases within a day. With on-time deliveries, real-time tracking of inventory and 24-hour delivery services, they ensure that brands reach to all breed of digital consumers who want to buy products anytime, anywhere and on any device.
They are helping multiple brands through:
- eCommerce Fulfillment
- Nationwide Delivery
- Warehousing & Storage
- Express Delivery
- Same-day Delivery
Niko’s Logistics required an end-to-end solution to efficiently manage their warehouse operations and enable effective B2C fulfillment for multiple brands and eCommerce marketplaces.
- Support multiple languages during the entire fulfillment process
- Maintain and manage multi-client inventory in a single warehouse
- Track order & inventory (client-wise) in real-time
- Seamlessly integrate with FarEye system to enhance their ground operations
- Effectively manage all the orders and their returns for multiple B2C & B2B clients
- Automate printing of shipping labels
- Automate selection of transporters based on a preference algorithm
Vinculum has automated warehousing operations and B2C fulfillment for Niko’s Logistics. Implementation of Vin eRetail WMS, SaaS-based warehouse management software designed for Warehousing & B2B-to-B2C fulfillment enabled Niko’s to:
- Setup multi-client, the multi-lingual environment in the warehouse management software
- Integrate with FarEye software API at multiple touchpoints
- Print shipping labels as soon as users pack the orders
- Integration with multiple channels of clients for order capturing and fulfillment
- Reduce turnaround time through real-time visibility and tracking of inventory
- Auto-select transport partners through transporter preference algorithm in Vin eRetail
- Client-wise segregation of inventory to manage multiple retail clients & their inventory across multiple locations
Read the full story on how Niko’s enabled effective and efficient B2B & B2C eCommerce fulfillment here:
Any tips or comments for us? Leave them in the section below –
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!