Skyrocket your Omnichannel Retailing @ India Retail Forum 2018
With global retail sales expected to reach $27 trillion & eCommerce sales to top $4.058 trillion in 2020, Omnipresence is no more an option for Brands and Retailers, it is an immediate imperative. Customers today are more concerned about the Brand more than the channel they are buying from. Your customers expect a seamless and a unified shopping experience either they buy online or offline.The Panel:
It’s the time when Retail and Technology should converge together to delight the customers. To help the eCommerce and Retail Ecosystem, Vinculum in partnership with India Retail Forum is hosting a panel discussion “Opportunities and Best Practices for Brands and Retailers to grow globally”.
Venue: Conference Area, India Retail Forum, Renaissance Hotel, Mumbai
Date: 6th September 2018
Time: 11:10 – 12:10 HRS
Key Points to be covered in the Discussion
- Who is the Customer? How is the customer buying behavior changing?
- Going GLO-CAL – Think Globally, Act Locally – while maintaining international standards, focus on the demands of global communities and ethnicities – what are the challenges in this?
- How can brands/retailers be present where customers shop?
- What it takes for brands to capture mindshare and make that emotive connect?
- The Millennial generation – are they looking at Brands in a different way or the time-tested way of brand building stays true with them?
- How can brands build a strategy to sell in new geographies – fast and inexpensively?
- International reach for Indian brands – brand-building ideas that don’t cost a fortune
- What should be the channels – Online, Offline or Omnichannel?
- What are the business models which are emerging to enable brands to achieve quick go-to-market in new geographies?
- What are the possible partnerships emerging in the ecosystem and how can brands leverage them?
- How can Indian brands reach international markets – finding local partners, joint ventures, distribution channels – how have Titan, Nalli, Hidesign, Kama Ayurveda, Lakme, Café Coffee Day, Bira .. done it?
- Venkat Nott, CEO, Vinculum Group
- Vishak Kumar, CEO, Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, Aditya Birla Retail
- Ajay Kapoor, President, Fabindia
- Vikas Gupta, Chief Executive, ITC Wills Lifestyle
- Shriti Malhotra, COO, The Body Shop
- Mohit Khattar, CEO, Baskin Robbins (Graviss Group)
- Pallavi Singh, Head of Marketing, MG Motor
- Adam Devey Smith, Managing Partner, One Off – Bentel
- T R Ramachandran, Group Country Manager – India & South Asia, VISA
Meet and discuss challenges and opportunities directly with the subject matter experts @ Booth #H55. Click here to book an appointment.
5th-6th September 2018
See you there!
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!