Vinculum featured in Gartner’s global report for distributed order management systems
Gartner, the world’s leading research and advisory company, has released its Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management (DOM) Systems, 2017. The report provides an overview of the market and software available today & once again features Vinculum as one of the global DOM software providers. The Market Guide is an updated and expanded version of Gartner’s Retail DOM Market Guide, published in November 2015 and helps to identify the vendors with which organizations can discuss their distributed order management requirements.
According to Gartner, “The purpose of a DOM application is to allow retailers and CP companies to maximize order fulfillment while balancing two constraints:
- The customer expects their order to be fulfilled on time and in full.
- The company wishes to meet these customer expectations but at the lowest possible cost of order fulfillment.
The DOM looks to orchestrate and optimize the process of customer order fulfillment through managing these constraints and without having to trade off one over the other.”
To know more how you can leverage Distributed Order Management for your business – Read this article
Vinculum has been a regular feature in Gartner’s global reports on the Retail Industry:·
- 2017, Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems
- Vin eRetail WMS (eCommerce Order Fulfillment & Warehouse Management system on the cloud) is featured in Gartner’s Market guide for Warehousing and Fulfillment Application Vendors
- Vin MDM (master data management) & Vin PIM (product information management) system enabling consistent product information across channels are mentioned in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Product and Customer Data Solutions in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Vin eRetail, a SaaS-based solution for multichannel order management and fulfillment, featured as a Marketplace & Multi-Channel Integration Platform in Gartner’s Digital Commerce Vendor Guide 2016
Vinculum is enabling the eCommerce ecosystem with its powerful SaaS-based products/solutions for multichannel order management and fulfillment. These solutions offer rapid implementation and provide a de-coupled platform capable of providing independent module/s or a complete suite.
With 100+ integrations to leading global marketplaces, eCommerce front ends & last-mile fulfillment companies, the Vinculum’s software is enabling Retailers, eTailers, CPGs, Marketplaces, 3PLs, Sellers to grow their business across the globe.
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!